Yes… I don’t believe I’d be making a hack for a spoopy game but since I kinda enjoyed watching a lot of other Let’s Play-ers play Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning, I thought I’d give it a shot and make a mod for it. Armed with some code editors, a vast knowledge of C# used by Unity and a little bit of effort, I whipped up my own haxx for the said Baldi game.
This hack requires v1.3.2 of Baldi’s Basics in Education in Learning. Simply extract this ZIP Archive into the “BALDI_Data\Managed” directory – that is, the “Managed” directory under the “BALDI_Data” directory under where you put the game – and boot the game up. You may not redistribute this mod nor link to it through any “LinkBucks”, “AdFly” or any other link shortener that makes money from said links. I would appreciate it if you simply link to this post so people how to get it.
To remove the mod, simply delete your game install folder and extract the game from the original ZIP file. Or replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file with the stock “virgin” one. Don’t mix and match versions (like this version in a 1.2.2 game). You will likely get a crash and/or random shit will occur.
Hotkeys (these are all at the top of the keyboard, not number pad):
- Pressing 1 will call the game over routines, releasing you from this horrible hell.
- Pressing 2 will call the debug mode, which makes you immortal from Baldi.
- Pressing 3 will bring back the spooky music that plays before you fuck up the 3rd question.
- Pressing 4 will refill your stamina without the energy bar buff (where the meter stays full for longer).
- Pressing 5, 6, 7, 8 will enable/disable Baldi, Playtime, 1st Prize and the Principal. It will not get enable/disable the bully, Gotta Sweep or the sock. Very handy if that bloody school principal is spotting you running in the halls.
- Pressing 9 will unlock all doors. This saves you from having to get the keys so you can escape the detention room.
- Boobies on the screen after you die is now 10% chance than just 2% chance. Getting them will also just take you back to the menu rather than quitting the game.
- Getting a “YOU WON!” screen doesn’t quit the game after spoopy audio plays.
Most importantly, have fun playing it! Hopefully you’ll find it easier to beat the game and even try a tool-assisted-speedrun. You’re welcome.